Turbosmart boost controllers are easy to fit, simple in operation and require little maintenance.
There are two types of boost controllers: mechanical and electronic. Mechanical (or manual) boost controllers offer up to two boost settings set by the driver and controlled via a switch. They are easy to fit, simple in operation and require little maintenance. Electronic boost controllers are a far more sophisticated solution offering a host of boost settings mapped against different triggers like gear change, time, rpm or a manual switch.
Boost Control Accessories
Turbosmart offer a range of accessories including brackets, LED’s, switches, looms, fitting kits and solenoids, allowing you to rebuild your Turbosmart boost controller.
Boost Controllers - Electronic
- e-Boost1 (2002-05) – Complete User Manual
- e-Boost2 (2005-current) – Wiring Diagram
- e-Boost2 (2005-current) – Quickstart Guide
- e-Boost2 (2005-current) – Complete User Manual
- e-Boost STREET 30psi Manual
- Zero Function and PIN update – September 2010
- e-Boost STREET 40psi – Complete Manual
- 4-Port Solenoid
- Roll Cage Mount for e-Boost2
- Dash/Windshield Mounting Bracket for e-Boost2
- Dual LED ring for e-Boost2